Proof of Debt, appeal, title retention
Your customer is insolvent – what is next?
One of your customers has filed for insolvency. A lot of outstanding accounts. An approximate dividend under 4 %. You don’t want to throw good money after bad.
Such behaviour might come back to you, especially in insolvency law.
Under conditional sale sellers can get their goods back (“right for segregation”). Hence, damage can be reduced.
In such cases lawyer’s advice pays off.
Our service delivery:
- Advice according to security interest, like title retention
- Filing of a claim in the insolvency proceedings
- Reclaim of goods under title retention (“right for segregation”)
- Defense against revocatory action
- Filing for insolvency for the debtee
- Appeal against unjustified claims of other debtees